2018 guided events schedule
We have just put the finishing touches on our 2018 guided events schedule and it is now available for download as a pdf file by clicking here or on the image below.
With 25 events to choose from, there is something for everyone.
- Bring your parents out for the Mother's Day or Father's Day walks or get an introduction to mountain biking in the park.
- Bring the kids out for the Hike for Young Families to Eimer's Lake or explore the mysteries of the Tora Bora in Horse Barn Valley.
- Come out in the evening for some star and planet gazing or in the morning for a hike to the summit of Myrtle Mountain with its great views of the Rockies.
- Learn about the natural history of the park on one of our nine Gateway to Nature hikes or share some poetry and learn about haiku on our Poetry in the Park walk.
- Explore the Trans-Canada Trail on our Oh Canada hike on July 1st, or enjoy the fall colours of the golden western larch on two hikes in October.
Check out the complete schedule and join us as we explore the largest municipal park in British Columbia.
All our events are free and open to everyone. They are led by knowledgable volunteers and are a great way to get some fresh air and exercise and to learn about the park.